星期四, 4月 20, 2006

Quizas, Quizas, Quizas

Nat King Cole是一個我很喜歡的歌手,聲線沈厚悅耳,悠揚動聽,像喝一瓶陳年佳釀芬香撲鼻,容易醉人。他的名作包括Mona Lisa, Too Young, Autumn Leaves, When I fall in Love等等,都是意境很美的歌,配合他的演繹更令歌曲變成美麗的詩篇。可惜的是這位歌藝出眾的歌手原來是位煙不離手的人,在世短短46年便給肺癌取去他的生命。以下的歌曲,因為電影花樣年華的緣故,再一次成為很多人喜愛的歌曲。Quizas, Quizas, Quizas 原本是西班牙的歌曲,以下找來了英文的歌詞。慢慢欣賞吧!

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps ( Quizas, Quizas, Quizas )

You won't admit you love me and so
How am I ever to know
You only tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

A million times I ask you and then
I ask you over again
You only answer
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

If you can't make your mind up
We'll never get started
And I don't want to wind up
Being parted, broken hearted

So if you really love me say, "yes"
But if you don't, dear, confess
And please don't tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

< instrumental break >

If you can't make your mind up
We'll never get started
And I don't want to wind up
Being parted, broken hearted

So if you really love me say, "yes"
But if you don't, dear, confess
And please don't tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

3 則留言:

破爛的風箏,仍渴慕飛翷 說...

Thomas兄過獎了!我喜歡聽舊歌都是拜我媽媽所賜,還有中學時的音樂老師和香港廣播界長青樹Uncle Ray的刺激。

五、六十年代的英文金曲真的很美很悅耳。

匿名 說...

我最愛他那首Stardust

破爛的風箏,仍渴慕飛翷 說...

Sleepless in Seatle 用了Stardust作為其中一首插曲。主角回憶起已故前妻的種種,背景響起了這首歌,前妻突然出現他的眼前...
"Sometimes I wonder why I spend
The lonely night dreaming of a song
The melody haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
Now my consolation
Is in the stardust of a song..."

這首歌令場景更為淒美。