星期五, 6月 02, 2006

Annie's Song

享受了一陣子健康,昨天又病倒了。今次應該是兒子傳染給我的,頭痛、喉痛、微燒、失眠,還有非常非常疲累。昨天請了病假看醫生,沒精打彩了一整天。晚上電視播放一班年青人合唱 John Denver 的 Country Road ,令我想起了他那首優美的 Annie's Song(1974),所以將此版的音樂改成此曲。

Annie's Song是John Denver 寫給他的妻子Annie Martell 的情歌。我喜歡此曲因為歌詞的意境十分優美......「讓我沉醉於妳的笑聲中,在妳的臂膀裡讓我逝去...... 讓我把生命也交付給妳,來讓我愛妳,也請(你)再來愛我」......可惜的是他倆最終於1982年離婚。John Denver更於1997的飛機失事意外中逝世,再無法現場聽他演繹此優美的歌曲了。

Annie's Song(1974)
Words and music by John Denver

You fill up my senses
Like a night in the forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again

Come let me love you
Let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter
Let me die in your arms
Let me lay down beside you
Let me always be with you
Come let me love you
Come love me again

Let me give my life to you
Come let me love you
Come love me again

You fill up my senses
Like a night in the forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

Let's talk about John Denver, too. Another song I like from John Denver is "I'm Sorry". First recorded in the album "Windsong" in 1975. When couple separete, they must have been engulfed by devastating emotion. This song does descibe how people feel about it. I'm not sure if it was what John Denver felt (it's recorded before his divorce). Did he ever regret about it?

I'm Sorry.
By John Denver

Its cold here in the city
It always seems that way
And Ive been thinking about you almost everyday
Thinking about the good times
Thinking about the rain
Thinking about how bad it feels alone again

Im sorry for the way things are in china
Im sorry things aint what they used to be
But more than anything else
Im sorry for myself
cause youre not here with me

Our friends ask all about you
I say youre doing fine
And I expect to hear from you almost anytime
But they all know Im crying
I cant sleep at night
They all know Im dying down deep inside

Im sorry fro all the lies I told you
Im sorry for the things I didnt say
But more than anything else
Im sorry for myself
I cant believe you went away

Im sorry if I took some things for granted
Im sorry for the chains I put on you
But more than anything else
Im sorry for myself
For living without you

破爛的風箏,仍渴慕飛翷 說...

謝謝分享,再上網收聽,很動聽!藝術家都是感情很豐富,甚至是過於豐富的人,愛得深痛苦也越深,忍受不了,只好分離。

慶幸自己只是普通人,平庸沒甚長處,妻兒在側,心裡已很滿足。不敢多求,但願此生與伴偕老,看著兒子長大,已是天對賜我最大的福氣。

呢首歌同老婆道歉時好啱駛!哈哈!