寫網誌只想分享一點生活、一點感受、一點想法。不是為要迎合他人口味,也不是為要別人認同,只想在這個急速,容易使人迷失的都市中,找著自己、認識自己......
You are right...it is very difficult to read through the whole thing especially when you have tears rushing into your eyes...The only comforting thing is that Baby Lum Lum is no longer suffering and she will be reunited with her parents in heaven.
先前當我的BB出世後,我也從一位朋友轉寄的電郵收到高琳琳日記,我記得那時自己是邊看邊留淚,很難想象自己是高琳琳的父母會怎樣面對,心裏只覺得很痛很難受,就算是現在在你的Blog裏寫Comment都覺得難過。直到現在,我仍未夠膽叫業嘉看,等過多一排先,始終都係剛剛生完阿B,我驚佢看完會抑鬱。
沒有勇氣去看全篇高琳琳日記,只短短在yahoo新聞看已泣不成聲,趕忙入房看正睡着的BB,更確定有一個健康的BB不是必然的,要好好珍惜神給我這可愛的孩子。CT
...,終有一天你們一家將在天家重聚。在那裡沒有疾病、沒有痛苦,生命也源源不絕、沒有窮盡。people can be bleeding in may other forms, like me.Thank you Jeffrey for expressing yourself, & give me a chance to do so too.Slow connection here but wish to know if your are 傳道人乖乖
Dear 乖乖,Thank you for posting your feedbacks in my blog. This blog is open for all, so please feel free to leave your message whenever you like. I am a lecturer in a Community College. I am a Christian, of course.Jeff
發佈留言
5 則留言:
You are right...it is very difficult to read through the whole thing especially when you have tears rushing into your eyes...
The only comforting thing is that Baby Lum Lum is no longer suffering and she will be reunited with her parents in heaven.
先前當我的BB出世後,我也從一位朋友轉寄的電郵收到高琳琳日記,我記得那時自己是邊看邊留淚,很難想象自己是高琳琳的父母會怎樣面對,心裏只覺得很痛很難受,就算是現在在你的Blog裏寫Comment都覺得難過。
直到現在,我仍未夠膽叫業嘉看,等過多一排先,始終都係剛剛生完阿B,我驚佢看完會抑鬱。
沒有勇氣去看全篇高琳琳日記,只短短在yahoo新聞看已泣不成聲,趕忙入房看正睡着的BB,更確定有一個健康的BB不是必然的,要好好珍惜神給我這可愛的孩子。
CT
...,終有一天你們一家將在天家重聚。在那裡沒有疾病、沒有痛苦,生命也源源不絕、沒有窮盡。
people can be bleeding in may other forms, like me.
Thank you Jeffrey for expressing yourself, & give me a chance to do so too.
Slow connection here but wish to know if your are 傳道人
乖乖
Dear 乖乖,
Thank you for posting your feedbacks in my blog. This blog is open for all, so please feel free to leave your message whenever you like.
I am a lecturer in a Community College. I am a Christian, of course.
Jeff
發佈留言