yea...when I see your son in the first time, I just think about Gerrard... especially his smile! Just cut his hair as short as him, I think he will be identical to him, ha ha, if your don't mind.
I don't mind. A few weeks ago, one of my university friends bring her boyfriend to our gathering. When this guy saw my son he was so surprise that he saw a baby Gerrard look alike. He liked my son very much because he's a fan of Liverpool.
6 則留言:
你去http://www.steven-gerrard.net/image.htm
睇多幾幅相吧
yea...when I see your son in the first time, I just think about Gerrard... especially his smile!
Just cut his hair as short as him, I think he will be identical to him, ha ha, if your don't mind.
Cutson Liu
I don't mind. A few weeks ago, one of my university friends bring her boyfriend to our gathering. When this guy saw my son he was so surprise that he saw a baby Gerrard look alike. He liked my son very much because he's a fan of Liverpool.
最初都唔係好覺,但大家講下講下,就覺得幾似樣。現在睇波,看到謝拉特,就會嗌Jerome.
係好似!
謝拉特... Jerome特...?
發佈留言