寫網誌只想分享一點生活、一點感受、一點想法。不是為要迎合他人口味,也不是為要別人認同,只想在這個急速,容易使人迷失的都市中,找著自己、認識自己......
Jotham!! follow the same letter as brother! ^_^
Jotham.....that's good.
Alleluia! Praise to our God & congratulation to Wendy, Jeffrey, Jerome & (Ambrose/Jotham)!!! May God's joy and grace be with your family always!!!Hey, I vote for Jotham ar! Asfather = Jeffreyelder son = Jeromenewborn son = Jothamdaughters to come = Joyce/Janet/Jessica/ Justiner/JosephineI remember you want to have daughter(s), ain't you?! So carry on ar~=p f=) EE
Ambrose.. more meaningful than Jotham....
I vote Jotham!
Easier to pronounce Ambrose Ip.Ip Kar
Thanks for your votes!! BB just came back home with his mother. We will make a final decision within next week. Stay tuned!! :-)
Ambrose is good.Boris and Doris 2票s
發佈留言
8 則留言:
Jotham!! follow the same letter as brother! ^_^
Jotham.....that's good.
Alleluia! Praise to our God & congratulation to Wendy, Jeffrey, Jerome & (Ambrose/Jotham)!!! May God's joy and grace be with your family always!!!
Hey, I vote for Jotham ar! As
father = Jeffrey
elder son = Jerome
newborn son = Jotham
daughters to come = Joyce/Janet/Jessica/ Justiner/Josephine
I remember you want to have daughter(s), ain't you?! So carry on ar~=p
f=) EE
Ambrose.. more meaningful than Jotham....
I vote Jotham!
Easier to pronounce Ambrose Ip.
Ip Kar
Thanks for your votes!! BB just came back home with his mother. We will make a final decision within next week. Stay tuned!! :-)
Ambrose is good.
Boris and Doris 2票s
發佈留言