寫網誌只想分享一點生活、一點感受、一點想法。不是為要迎合他人口味,也不是為要別人認同,只想在這個急速,容易使人迷失的都市中,找著自己、認識自己......
但別被這構想埋葬了自己……
此話怎解?
Hi, I am Jackal, Yes, it is possible, and I think it is the trend with go of funeral service, there is a web site of such service on net http://www.eelove.cn/modules/m/index.wm.php
but it is for China, I think HK traditional is different.
謝謝你的寶貴意見及資料。我到有關網站參觀過,製作得很好。我會和一些IT的朋友了解一下在港發展的可行性。
I have do it in Hong Kong you can go to my web-sitewww.hkwarmheart.com and www.hkseaburial.com I am a social worker , you can e-mail to me at fukchi@yahoo.com
發佈留言
6 則留言:
但別被這構想埋葬了自己……
此話怎解?
Hi, I am Jackal, Yes, it is possible, and I think it is the trend with go of funeral service, there is a web site of such service on net http://www.eelove.cn/modules/m/index.wm.php
but it is for China, I think HK traditional is different.
謝謝你的寶貴意見及資料。我到有關網站參觀過,製作得很好。我會和一些IT的朋友了解一下在港發展的可行性。
I have do it in Hong Kong
you can go to my web-site
www.hkwarmheart.com and www.hkseaburial.com
I am a social worker , you can e-mail to me at fukchi@yahoo.com
發佈留言