星期三, 3月 29, 2006

Don't Worry Be Happy


在網上遊走,想找一些好歌和仔仔一起聽,找到這首Bobby McFerrin 用 Cappella(無樂器)方式演繹的「Don't Worry Be Happy」。這首歌於1988年錄製,所有聲部都由他一人演繹,錄到不同的音軌上,然後結合起來。聽起來很relaxing也很有趣,希望你也喜歡。歌詞如下:




Here's a little song I wrote
you might want to sing it note for note
don't worry, be happy
in every life we have some trouble
when you worry you make it double
don't worry, be happy
don't worry be happy now
don't worry be happy(4 times)

ain't got no place to lay your head
somebody came and took your bed
don't worry, be happy
the landlord say your rent is late
he may have to litigate
don't worry be happy
look at me I'm happy
don't worry, be happy
I give you my phone number
when your worried, call me
I make you happy
don't worry, be happy

ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
ain't got no gal to make you smile
but don't worry, be happy
cos when you worry, your face will frown
and that will bring everybody down
so don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy now
don't worry, be happy(4 times)

now there this song I wrote
I hope you you learned it note for note
like good little children don't worry, be happy
listen to what I say in your life expect some trouble
when you worry you make it double
don't worry be happy,be happy now
don't worry, be happy(4 times)

don't worry don't worry be happy
don't worry, don't worry, don't do it
be happy,put a smile on your face,
don't bring everybody down like this
don't worry, it will soon pass whatever it is
don't worry, be happy
I'm not worried

4 則留言:

chris28 說...

i saw a live performance of mcFerrin years ago. he just drove me crazy. fantastic!

匿名 說...

今日給同事的工作態度激親,EQ唔夠,忍不住流淚,聽到呢首歌稍為舒緩.
in every life we have some trouble
when you worry you make it double
好啱聽.
Thanks!

破爛的風箏,仍渴慕飛翷 說...

Dear Mother Suk Han,

I am glad the song sooth you a bit. Ask Felix to sing for you a bit more, I am sure you feel even better. :-)

"It will soon pass whatever it is.
Don't worry be happy!!"

Jeffrey

匿名 說...

agree with chris28.. saw his live performance in hk arts festival 2004... incredible!!