星期四, 11月 27, 2008

自由的真締

昨晚蔡元雲醫生在輔導中心與我們一起查考詩篇139篇全篇。他主要用了The Message Bible和中文(和合本)聖經對照。其中令我較深刻的片段,是當蔡醫分享到迴避/逃避中其實帶著傷痕,為甚麼我們會逃避與別人接觸?逃避某些話題?逃避去想或處理某些事?逃避別人的關懷或是逃避一個友善的眼神?或許是我們心中有尚未愈合的傷口。可是在上帝的面前,我們卻是赤露倘開、無處可逃...「我往那裡去躲避你的靈,我往那裡逃躲避你的面。我若升到天上,你在那裡,我若在陰間下榻,你也在那裡。」

真自由是當我能認清在生命的任何光景裡,無論光明與黑暗、聖潔與罪惡,上帝都在那裡與我一起,讓我有勇氣接受自己、面對自己並週遭的一切。蔡醫分享說:「在輔導室裡,我們與案主一起尋找兩個重要的問題。第一個是『祂是誰?』,第二個則是『我是誰?』,若這兩個問題案主能夠找到答案的話,一切其他問題都不是問題了。」我們在輔導室裡面對案主,焦點不應只放於運用甚麼技巧去幫助案主,更重要是讓案主遇見上帝、認識上帝、認識自己。

Psalm 139 (The Message Bible)
A David Psalm

1 -6 God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand.
I'm an open book to you;
even from a distance, you know what I'm thinking.
You know when I leave and when I get back;
I'm never out of your sight.
You know everything I'm going to say
before I start the first sentence.
I look behind me and you're there,
then up ahead and you're there, too—
your reassuring presence, coming and going.
This is too much, too wonderful—
I can't take it all in!

7 -12 Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit?
to be out of your sight?
If I climb to the sky, you're there!
If I go underground, you're there!
If I flew on morning's wings
to the far western horizon,
You'd find me in a minute—
you're already there waiting!
Then I said to myself, "Oh, he even sees me in the dark!
At night I'm immersed in the light!"
It's a fact: darkness isn't dark to you;
night and day, darkness and light, they're all the same to you.

13 -16 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;
you formed me in my mother's womb.
I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking!
Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
I worship in adoration—what a creation!
You know me inside and out,
you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared
before I'd even lived one day.

17 -22 Your thoughts—how rare, how beautiful!
God, I'll never comprehend them!
I couldn't even begin to count them—
any more than I could count the sand of the sea.
Oh, let me rise in the morning and live always with you!
And please, God, do away with wickedness for good!
And you murderers—out of here!—
all the men and women who belittle you, God,
infatuated with cheap god-imitations.
See how I hate those who hate you, God,
see how I loathe all this godless arrogance;
I hate it with pure, unadulterated hatred.
Your enemies are my enemies!

23 -24 Investigate my life, O God,
find out everything about me;
Cross-examine and test me,
get a clear picture of what I'm about;
See for yourself whether I've done anything wrong—
then guide me on the road to eternal life.

沒有留言: