一個外貌平平無奇的英國村婦,參加英國版《殘酷一叮》(Britain's Got Talent),出場的時候評判和觀眾都藐視她,估計她在一會的表演中定必出醜。但當她一開聲唱歌的時候,如天籟之音的歌聲征服了所有在場的觀眾,也征服了最挑剔的評判。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
換上在祖國大陸,與Susan Boyle樣子相像的村婦,我想連踏上台板的機會也沒有,看看北京奧運中為林妙可代唱的楊沛宜,一個可愛的女孩,有一把美麗的歌聲,但因為樣子不及別人可愛,亮相的機會沒有,名字也差點給人埋沒了。
------------------------------
I dreamed a dream
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
And wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.
沒有留言:
發佈留言