星期三, 6月 13, 2018

Blessed to have you around

I was so very glad to have you around yesterday and the day before. The day before, you've brought your homemade cake to celebrate with Hay. Today you bring him to play together with me. He is blessed to have your love. I was blessed to have you around.

Yesterday, you said you wanted to learn how to make traditional rice dumplings from mom. Mom was more than happy to teach you. I was happier than ever to watch as a bystander to my love ones enjoying a good time. As I was watching, I took pictures and film to make this memory lasts. My mom treats you as if you were her daughter how lovely it is. It seems that a family is functioning again and it gives me peace and joy. And it is you who gives a magic touch.

To you whom I dearly love, come what may, please stay by my side and ease my pain, lighten my sorrow and be with me for the rest of my life, till the end of time.

沒有留言: